IHP INTEGRATED MMC
IHP integrates the extensive MMC experience and capability of VINCI Construction UK and Sir Robert McAlpine along with our specialist supply chain partners to realise our MMC vision.
To apply MMC in transforming our delivery of healthcare facilities to provide better healthcare, social, economic and environmental outcomes
We have always been at the forefront of developments in modern methods of construction (MMC) and we are now excited to be pushing the boundaries by incorporating the latest thinking in technologies and processes to ground-breaking projects and initiatives.
This includes the development of repeatable designs in conjunction with stakeholders, lean structural solutions to reduce material intensity and off-site manufactured assemblies to reduce programme times.
More recently our MMC work has included:
- Introducing and developing Repeatable Rooms in the ProCure design working group
- Leading the ProCure MMC working group and development of the MMC Assessment Tool
- Integrator partner role on CIH Platform Development Programme
- Delivery of the first major building in the UK utilising a full scale componentised and repeatable platform solution
- Development of Standard Platform for Healthcare Buildings in collaboration with Murphy Philipps, Perega & TB+A
- Modular Theatres research with NHSE/I and numerous NHS Trusts as co-collaborators
IHP benefits from the support in development and deployment of MMC by specialist divisions within the JV:
- VINCI Technology Centre, including product trialling and testing
- SRM Renewable Energy Solutions & VINCI Energy providing sustainable outcomes
- VINCI Facilities covering buildings in operation & lifecycle efficiency
- McAlpine Design Group providing optimised site specific solutions
- World class digital delivery teams
IHP MMC Strategy & Toolkit
For our clients to fully benefit from MMC, we have developed a dedicated process and toolkit underpinned by industrialised processes and platform principles. This enables our clients and delivery teams to ask the right questions at the right times and have access to the right data and expertise to adopt well-balanced and evidenced MMC solutions.
Leveraging the experience and capability of the JV partners and supported by Akerlof, we have developed our IHP MMC Strategy & Toolkit that covers:
- Integration of MMC within our operational processes
- Partnership and collaboration around shared MMC Vision
- Value based implementation with adoption of digitally supported standard solutions
- Supporting the bigger picture including delivering carbon reductions and maximising social value
Our MMC Strategy incorporates the latest thinking and this will enable us to push boundaries in technologies and processes and help us to continue to do things more efficiently, productively and more sustainably.
Our refreshed MMC tools support our client, designer and wider project teams in maximising the value of MMC delivered by IHP.
This is focused on the strategic application of MMC to realise the desired outcomes of our health & social care clients in a manner that is better, faster, cost effective and greener.
For further information please contact:
Alan Kondys FRICS
IHP Framework Director
Mobile +44 (0)7816 514 494 | E-mail email@example.com www.ihprojects.co.uk
For more information please contact:
Tel: 01923 280986
Mob: 07816 514494